Monday, June 20, 2011

Punch at the Park

We decided to try Punch at the dog park in Manotick tonight! He was definitely game for new adventures :)


Punch takes a quick break from sniffing to watch a duck fly by!


For someone who hated my camera two days ago, he sure doesn't seem to mind saying cheese now!


Here is a short video!


Punch and foster sister Jersey watching the boats pass!


I think the smile stayed on his face for the entire walk :) The park was really not that busy and I was looking forward to checking out his reaction to other furries. He did meet 2 large golden retrievers and exchanged a few quick sniffs, but it was clear he was a little nervous so we kept walking on.


We did have him on leash, however since he was literally following my footsteps I dropped the leash to see how he would do. Stuck to me like glue!


Bye-bye park! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!