Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Well, we're all just settling in after the road trip we had home to Guelph to visit family for the Easter weekend! It was a pretty busy weekend and the household consisted of 8 adults, 4 kids under the age of 3 and 5 dogs! lol. Missy was marvelous. She was a little anxious in the car - and preferred to lay in the middle console with her head resting on my arm. Here are a few photos ~

"Road trip!!!"

So many interesting smells! Don't worry - even though there was lots of goose poop I was a true lady and didn't try to roll in it like my foster sisters did!

Here we are taking a nice break - the weather was so fantastic and we did a lot of walking, running and playing outdoors!

Here I am with Lucy - I liked to follow her around because she would accidentally drop her cheerios and I was a good girl trying to clean them up behind her :)

Oopsie! I got busted with foster dad's gym socks!

Just hanging out with my foster sisters!

Roxy and I spent a lot of time in the fenced backyard chasing squirrels and bunnies.....we didn't catch any....but we sure tried.

Here I am watching the Masters with foster dad. I tried to stay awake - but I guess golf just isn't my thing :)  

.......Cat-Nap!

 Waiting patiently for someone to sit down so I can warm up your lap!!!!

Here I am saying hello to Josie and foster gramps!

Since it was such a busy house all weekend, foster mom was good to set our beds up in the office, that way we always had a quiet place to retreat to in case we needed to catch a few zzzzz's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!