Tuesday, December 14, 2010

****ADOPTION PENDING****

Hi everyone! Thanks for rooting for me! I want to let you know that I have officially adopted my very own humans!!! Their names are Matt & Katie, but lets be real here, I'm going to call them "mom and dad". They will be coming to pick me up on Sunday and I can't wait to show them how much fun I am. A special thank you to LOYAL Rescue for saving my life and keeping me safe.... and of course a big wink for the big man in red, Santa for coming a little early this year. My biggest Christmas wish has come true - humans of my very own to love and cherish every day!

Our sincerest thanks to Anita Peeples at Hotdog Photography for taking these amazing photos of Ranger





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ranger on your new family! It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to spend some time cuddling you, and we're all very happy that you got your Christmas wish. Enjoy your very first Christmas with your new, forever family!!

    xoxo from the Rock Family - Grace, Casey, Digby, Sassy and Blithe (plus all the foster furries, too!)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!