Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Santa.....

Dear Santa,

It's me...Ranger! I have been a VERY good boy this year so I hope my letter makes it to you on time. I don't think you'll have any problems finding these items at a local pet store in the North Pole.

1. A Coat. Oh pretty please Santa? Its dang cold here in Ontario it sure would be nice to feel warm and cozy on my walks. Foster mom has only one jacket that fits me...and go figure its literally a red and white SANTA coat (sure its cute now....but seriously I can't pull that look off after December! I would be the laughing joke at the dog park!).

2. A plush bed! My foster sister Roxy has all of these great beds around the house that I like to curl up and nap in. Could I please have one of my very own?

3. Tartar bones. Hello, these things are AWESOME. Not only do they clean my teeth, but they taste so great going down! Yum-yum-in-my-tum!

4. I'm saving the MOST important wish for last....please Santa, help me to find a family of my very own? I would be ever so grateful at my second chance here and I know I will work so hard to make sure that my new family knows how much I love them each and every single day.

I think that's it for now. Safe travels to you on Christmas and please make sure you have me on your "nice" list! I promise to leave you milk and cookies -and I'll make sure foster mom puts the plate up high so I can't be tempted to eat them before you arrive.

xox Ranger xox

PS - If Rudolph or any of your other reindeer have prior engagements for the holidays ~ it would be my pleasure to help guide your sleigh this year! As you can see from my picture, I can easily look the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!