Monday, January 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday


Here is Jeddy, he is usually the first to arrive in the kitchen when he can hear me prepping breakfast!


Of course, the others join him within a matter of seconds!


Later on in the afternoon I found Jeddy in the window! Apparently he was nominated by our street's Neighbourhood Watch program :) A little video clip below.


And while I will give him an A for effort here....


I'm not entirely sure how pleased Neighbourhood Watch would be with "napping" on the job :)

I decided to take some time Sunday afternoon to give Jed a bath. With a white, curly coat it sure does require upkeep. Jed didn't loooove the bath, but he certainly didn't throw any sort of a fuss. After he got out and rubbed his face and body on every square inch of our carpet (lol) he sat very nicely while I brushed and used the dryer on him. I was more than impressed with his grooming manners!


"Wow Jed, you DO smell good!"


"Thanks Roxy! I think I LOOK good too!"
And just wait until Jeddy has his dental (which is booked for Wednesday)! Can we say....white on white!?

Unfortunately for Jed, Roxy & Buddy Sunday was much too cold for any sort of a walk (especially when booties are still on order!). With the windchill it was almost minus 30 out, so mini backyard potty breaks was all we were able to do. Booooo cold freeze!


2 comments:

  1. He looks pretty adorable sitting in that window, though I hate to think that he's lying there wondering where his former family is and when they're coming to get him! :( Jeddy definitely deserves a new life, and he sure does clean up well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be the cutest Bichon I have ever seen! Just looking at his face makes me laugh! Is he ever funny!!! Oh Gosh, if I weren't allergic... But is he nearly adopted now? Good luck, Jeddy!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!