Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mini Spa Night

Tonight I noticed that Smokey was tilting his head funny to find things....when I looked a little closer I realized that the little guy needed a good trim around his eyes so he could see! I put him up on the counter and he let me cut the hair around his eyes no problemo! I figured since he was already on the counter I pulled out the clippers and did his nails too! Smokey is also great in the bath - usually he ends up in the tub every time we go to the dog park since he likes to splash and roll in the puddles. This guy is such a treat to foster, and I know some lucky family out there is going to be so thrilled with him as an addition!


This is such a cute photo of "My Dream Team" ~ how can these faces NOT make one smile?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!