Monday, August 8, 2011

Ridiculous Cuteness!


Pugsley has had this pink beanie bear since he was just a baby. Even though its quite large, he manages to trot around with it in his mouth, take him upstairs and onto the bed at night. As Pugs was all cuddled up with my husband watching some television before bed, I glanced down and caught this adorable view of Pugsley's little paws coming out over Pink-Bear's shoulders!

Pugsley was of course passed old cold and snoring like a beast - but he couldn't be happier curled up with his human and Pink-Bear before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!