Friday, October 29, 2010

Count Rosie! Muhahahahahahaha




Woo-hoo! I'm so excited because this is my VERY first time celebrating Halloween. Mom says that when I have my costume on I just need to go to a human, do a trick (I can sit!) and then I get a treat! Oh this is the best holiday ever!

Anyways, this is my "Count Rosie" costume and I think I look pretty cute! I just thought I would be upfront and honest with you because you need not worry, I am not into scary vampire stuff. No fangs, no biting, no blood - ok? Just treats and snuggling!









Oh ya, this was my runner-up "Rosie-Bunny". I just didn't think that mink was my color and it really took away from my very natural cute droopy ears. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!