Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's......SNOW TIME

 

It started out like a normal morning. Roxy woke up first as usual to get mom and dad out of bed so that we could have breakfast. But when the patio door opened for us to go outside.....what was all of that white stuff?!?!?!?!?! I was unsure at first, but Roxy didn't seem to mind it, so I thought "okay I'll give it a try"  (plus I really had to pee!).

Mom and dad took us to the soccer field around the corner from our house afterwards. Lots of other families had the exact same idea so when we arrived, there were other dogs, kids and humans having fun in the snow! Here are a few pictures from our adventures! I made some new friends, a 6 month old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella (oh we romped up a big storm and had so much fun!), a 14 year old Shepherd mix named Jack, and a Boxer named Chloe!

Yup, that's me, running as fast as I can in the snow!

This is Bella asking me to play.


This is me playing with Bella (and Jack trying to get in on the fun!).

Here is a little video for the "live" version!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuyNjuV9_M








Here I am beside a snowman that the kids made!











And lastly, here is a picture of Roxy chasing me....Bella chasing Roxy....and what I am chasing you ask???? A TENNIS BALL! Whoopie! I love the snow!




1 comment:

  1. I love this last photo of Rosie running. It's adorable!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!