Friday, November 5, 2010

Gotta Lap?




Even though she's a medium-sized dog, that doesn't stop Rosie from wanting to sit on your lap! She loves nothing more than to sit like a ragdoll, wrapped in a blankie while you watch your favourite show on tv!














Rosie says "this is my favourite position to cuddle with my foster dad because he ALWAYS leaves crumbs on his shirt after his snack and I like him to look his best!" 


Yes, Rosie has fallen asleep while sitting up on my lap and broke out into the deepest snore! LOL. Nothing like a good walk, a full tummy and a warm lap to sit on! Not even the flash from the camera could wake this girl up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!