Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleepover with Digby!

Hi everyone! I've just come back from a super-fun weekend with the Rock family because foster mom and dad were going away and couldn't bring me with them.

I learned a few things about myself that I thought I would share:

1.) I really like timbits (here I am sitting for one right now!)



2.) I really like Digby (he was adopted through LOYAL Rescue -how cool is that?!?!?)



3.) I still love sitting on laps!



4.) There is NOTHING like a good nap!


5.) This is Beautiful Blithe & Super-Sassy. I learned that these are what you humans call "cats." I got to spend some time with them this weekend, and I think its best if my forever home was cat-free (its too darn tempting to chase them!).



Thank you Grace, Casey, Dibgy, Sassy & Blithe for taking such good care of me!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome, Ranger! It was nice meeting you (though, to be very honest, Blithe and Sassy were happy to see the tail-end of you! lol).

    Good luck finding your forever home!

    ~ The Rock Family (Grace, Casey, Digby, Sassy, Blithe and all the foster furries)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!