Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Friends In Sync!

Now this is dog conversation at its best!

Roxy and Rosie are hard at work trying to soak in all of the new smells at the off-leash dog park!

How totally adorable is this photo of my two hound mixes....noses to the ground, tails wagging in sync!?!

Roxy doesn't always make friends quickly with our new fosters, but she sure has taken a liking to Rosie (EVERYONE does!)



And after a good play...... (Rosie has her poker face on in this photo! lol)











The girls went home for a nice long nap!




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! Rosie is ADORABLE (and we all know I'm a huge Roxy fan already!).

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!