Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aspen & Roxy


Okay! 1 second before this photo was taken I had two happy girls saying "cheese" for the camera! For those of you who are not familiar with our dog Roxy (yes, that's white fang on the left) she can really put our fosters through a marathon of "I'm the Boss" during their first week with us. Rest assured, she is all bark and no bite, but as you can see our sweet little Aspen takes this with great stride.

Anyways I've told Roxy she's seen too many Twilight movies so she has officially been cut-off :)

Aspen has been with us now for 5 days! I have nothing new to report on from what I've already talked about in her petfinder profile. She is a true lady and we love her more and more every day. I'll take a video this weekend and of course will be sure to update you after our vet appointment Saturday morning so please check back!

1 comment:

  1. Roxy looks crazy town in the most hilarious way! LOL Love it! :P

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, ON, Canada
LOYAL Rescue Inc. is a foster-based rescue. While I live in Ottawa, there are many other foster homes across Ontario with special poochies up for adoption. I would encourage you to visit our site at www.loyalrescue.com for a complete list of LOYAL's adoptable pets!